Personalized Song Revisions
We aim for every song that we deliver to be more than you ever imagined on the first pass. While we achieve this about 90% of the time, some require tweaks to get them
perfect in the eyes of our customers. We understand how special these songs are to the person ordering them as well as the recipient, so we developed a user-friendly Song
Revision Policy to help provide options to tweak the song as you see fit.
Each revision request is analyzed by our Customer Success team and coordinated with the customers and artists accordingly.
Artist Error Revisions
Artist Error Revisions are errors that your artist made within your song. Here are some of the most common requests that fall into this category:
- Mispronounced names, places or other words within your song
- Misinterpreted clear details that you provided
- Added something that you didn’t submit that is not true to your story
If one of our artists makes a mistake within your song, send us a note at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to coordinate revisions with your artist at no extra charge to you.
Personal Preference Revisions
Personal Preference Revisions are not based on an artist’s error, but your personal preference. Here are some of the most common requests that fall into this category:
- Changing lines in the song when the original is accurate to your submission
- Mispronunciation due to not providing phonetic spelling in your submission
- If you provided incorrect details and need them changed
- You changed your mind about including the recipient's names or occasion in the lyrics
- Part of your song needs to be changed because you forgot to provide critical details
- Wanting to change the selected genre/style or vocalist gender of the song
- Wanting to add additional instrumentation to your song
These revisions start at $25 and the artist is compensated for re-working your song. If you’re interested in making some adjustments to your song, send details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you a quote and begin the process of getting your song to exactly how you want it.
Song Replacement Policy
We realize there are times that we deliver your song and you may want them in a different style, mood, tempo, or a new artist all together. We have a Song Replacement Policy in place to bypass all Songfinch fees on a second song, but still ensures that our artist is paid for creating it. If you’re interested in learning more about this policy once you receive your song, feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss your options. In the end, we want to make sure you absolutely love your song.
Love Your Song, But Want More?
Our artists try to fit as many details into your song but they are limited by the flow, space and storylines within. If you want more of your personal details added to your song, we offer the ability to add on additional verses which can be purchased via our add-on store. When adding to your cart, a pop-up box appears allowing you to provide an additional 3-4 details that your artist will be happy to work in for you.