You’ve just discovered the best gift imaginable.
Are you ready to stop giving the same old gifts? Are you prepared to win the holidays and become a gift-giving champion? We’ve got your back.
Our roster, comprised of hundreds of professional songwriters, transform your favorite stories, memories and feelings into powerful, one-of-a-kind, radio-quality songs. Give a gift that does more than checks all the boxes - undeniably personal, memorable and something your loved ones can cherish forever.
Two ways to create your personalized song
- Browse and select a pre-made song foundation that fits your vibe, style and occasion
- Share your stories and memories to help shape the lyrics of two personalized verses
- Your songwriter adds two new verses to your selected song foundation making it yours
- Share your stories and memories to help shape the song’s lyrics and tone
- Select your song’s mood, genre and vocalist type to shape the song’s style and sound
- Songfinch hand-picks the perfect songwriter to record your one-of-a-kind song from scratch
Listen to our favorite song foundations
Here are a few of our favorite song foundations. With so many talented songwriters, we will keep fresh song foundations in rotation. They are available on a limited time basis with new songs being added regularly. Click the link below to listen to all our available song foundations that you can personalize.
hear from our customers
"Most unique gift," "best gift ever," and "happy tears" are a few of the most common terms in our customers' reviews. Check out what our customers have to say about their personalized songs.
Save the date
Not the right time to buy a gift?
We get it. This is a super special gift, and you want the occasion to be just right.
Share a few details about your future gifting occasion and we’ll send you a reminder with plenty of time to complete your song. We might even send over a surprise coupon code.
The Songfinch Songwriting Community is jam-packed with talented songwriters and musicians who each have their own story that makes them who they are. At only 20 years old, Shealeigh has already appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, won The Disney Channel’s N.B.T. competition and had a song reach #2 on the Billboard Kids music chart. It’s safe to say that there’s plenty left to do for the Chicago-based singer-songwriter.